Care Instructions for Silk
Although silk is extremely soft and delicate, it is also very strong, soil and odor resistant. Silk is a natural protein fiber, which will last for a long time if you follow these simple recommendations:
Component: 100% mulberry silk
- Hand wash in cold water
- Do not use bleach or detergents with bleach.
- Dry out of direct sunlight.
- Do not ring out or twist the fabric.
- Make sure your hairspray or perfume is dry before wearing your silk.
- Dry Clean Is Recommended
- Iron at Steam, silk setting
- Do not Tumble Dry
- Do not Soak
- Steam your scarf in the bathroom.